Happy New Year! I hope everyone had an amazing winter break. These are very important updates so please read thoroughly…
1. January 21st Competition has been cancelled please see the attached statement from the competition venue.
“ Due to low registration for the January 21st Premier Series Event in Phoenix, we will be forced to cancel this event. We truly apologize for this and any inconvenience this has caused. “
– As of right now our next competition will be February 10: Jamfest and Feb 17th: Desert Showdown. Sorry for this inconvenience, I am in the works of figuring out next plan of action.
COWABUNGA: MANDATORY PARENT MEETING MONDAY JANUARY 15TH AT 7:00PM. We are covering very important information, if you cannot be here please contact us. (yes there is still practice on this MLK day)
2. We still have practice Monday MLK day and we will be holding a parent meeting to update you on the rest of the season.
Surfer Girls Meeting at 4:30pm
Pipeline Meeting at 6:15pm
Hang 10 meeting at 8:30pm
3. Tuesday Parent meetings January 16:
Blue Crush: 5:30pm
Point Break: 8:00pm
4. We are hosting a USA Gymnastics sanctioned Acro meet this Sunday at our gym if you are interested in coming to watch. The meet starts at noon. It costs $5 to enter but if you tell them you are with DYIMPACT you can get in for free.
5. We are also having lemon wing photography come back out and take pictures for our athletes. This is a Fine Art photo shoot in highlighting athletes in black and white. (see attachment) This year it will be more intricate as we will have more stations set up and a lot more details. There is a book of last years work at the front desk if you are interested in seeing the details of this work.
6. We got a new nfinity rep if you are looking to order some new shoes or gear. None of this is sponsored by the gym but is just available to you if needed.
Molly Michaluk | Sales Director
Nfinity Athletic | www.nfinity.com
e: email@example.com p: 206.639.3432