We have been working diligently trying to get your athletes added to our program under USASF. For those of you that do not know USASF is the sanctifying organization for All-Star Cheer. If you are on a competitive level team you will need to be able to log onto this account and verify your information. Teams included in this requirement are (Tiny Tikis, Surfer Girls, Riptide, Blue Crush, Point Break and Hang 10), those not included are Beach Bums, Pipeline, and Cowabunga.
So for the aforementioned teams needing the USASF account we need parents to log in and manage their athletes accounts. We have created accounts for all members with the emails listed in Pike13 our client management system. Please follow these steps below.
Need to add a birth certificate.
- Find the email sent to you from USASF, make sure you check your junk email by searching USASF.
- If you can not find the email don’t worry just go to https://usasfmembers.net/#!/authentication/login/ and click forgot password.
- Complete the forgot password information. An email will be sent but when we did it it took about 10 min for the email to send to reset the password.
- This will take you to the athletes profile linked under the parents email.
- At the top of the page you should see a tab that says convert to parent account. Click this and follow the instructions to add your personal information.
- Then on the top left go to your dashboard and find your athletes name. Click on their name and scroll to the bottom to upload a birth certificate. The easiest way to upload this is to take a picture of the birth certificate with your phone and then upload it. Make sure the image is clear and readable.
- Hit save after you have uploaded the certificate.
Need to add an additional athlete because you have two in our program.
- Follow steps 1-5 from above
- Go to the dashboard and click on Add More Athlete
- Complete the requested information under the Add More Athlete
- We got an error message to add a cell phone number when saving the second sibling, we found that this was referring to the first sibling so we had to open their account by scrolling up clicking on their account and adding a cell phone number in their account also. (This does not need to be the athletes cell phone number and can/should be the parents number.).
- Click save
- Go back to add the birth certificate for both athletes if need or just the second if needed.
- You will then have to go back into dashboard and find the new athletes name and add them to our program. Find the section under their name that says Current Program click the link find next to their name and search IMPACT CHEER ELITE, the click request. We will handle the rest.
Need to add athletes because your email is already in USASF but your account is not linked to our program (IMPACT CHEER ELITE).
- Follow steps 1-5 from (Need a brith certificate)
- Go to dashboard and find your athletes name and add them to our program. Find the section under their name that says Current Program click the link find next to their name and search IMPACT CHEER ELITE, the click request. We will handle the rest.
Your account will all say unpaid, do not make this payment as you already have to us and we will be making one large payment to USASF. We need this completed by this weekend. If you have problems completing any of the above information Trey is at the gym on Monday and Thursday to help with this. Please come in to discuss any issues or you can text via the remind or call Trey directly @ 480-246-2936.
This system is new to USASF and they are requiring parent involvement in this system where as before we as the gym used to manage this. They did this to help parents gain more control of their athletes profile.
Further instructions and information can be found at http://www.usasf.net/members/athletes/parent-how-to/. Please review this information before contacting Trey.
One of the benefits of managing your USASF accounts can be found by reviewing this information http://www.usasf.net/members/athletes/insurance/ each athlete is covered with health insurance under USASF once the membership is activated.