UPDATES October 30th-November 11th
- No Tuesday October 31st practice due to Halloween
- Suns is requiring us to have a recorded practice this week to ensure it falls under their requirements. (This is because since we were asked to perform for their decades night celebrating 50 years, it may me televised.)
Surfer Girls * Blue Crush * Riptide * Hang 10 * Pointbreak
Will have mandatory practice at the park In Ironwood Crossings
THIS WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 1 FROM 4:30-6:30PM
Please wear Capri Set, see the marked location:
The address is 41000 N Laurel St
3. Beach Bums will have regular practice Wednesday but it will be extended until 6:30pm
4. Additional Practice for Cowabunga, Beach Bums, Pipeline, Tiny Tikis and the Elite team will be this Saturday from 11:00-12:30 at the park listed above. Please wear capri set practice clothes.
5. ALL TEAMS WILL BE PRACTICING AT THE PARK MONDAY NOVEMBER 6TH from 4:15-6:15pm at the basketball court across from legacy traditional schools in Ironwood Crossings. Please bring tall socks pictured as we will be tie dying and wearing them for our performance. We will end practice at 6:15 with a parent meeting where you will be receiving your suns tickets, please attend so we can make this performance easy and fluid.
5. FRIDAY NOVEMBER 10TH PRACTICE AT THE PARK HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO SOME SCHOOLS STILL HAVING SCHOOL (GEEZ ALA 🙂
6. Please be patient with us as we received uniforms last week except in a different color, so long story short we will be receiving uniforms in time for suns but it may be the day of suns performance.